It's been 10 years since I was diagnosed with Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma... cancer. I started this blog to share the many emotions, fears, experiences and, hopefully, triumphs that I will face throughout this journey. I have two goals for this blog, 1. To gain some degree of personal therapeutic benefit and, 2. To help others who may one day face a similar struggle by detailing the process of diagnosis, treatment and recovery so that they may know what to expect.

Friday, October 27, 2006

3 Weeks Post Treatment

October 27, 2006 - Status Quo. Nothing much has changed since last week. I am making an attempt to eat at least one item of solid food per day but it's still not very good. I think I am starting to get some sense of taste back for sweets since juice seems to have a bit more flavor but it's still a long ways away from normal.

I will see Califano for my follow up on Monday. I hope to have something, anything, encouraging to report then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go...continue to eat and replenish yourself.

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home